Datenschutz Impressum

NOF-Schule | Forum

zur Schule NOF-NetObjects-Tutorials von Tommy Herrmann

How to do this in Mobirise
Saw this effect on this site:https://www.gregorian.de/de/ 
Scroll down to the Bio section - The right to left scroll of the background image that is also a parallax effect - Very Effective
Thanks for any thoughts
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Hi Northener,
At first you need the Code Editor which you can buy in the Extensions. Without this it would be heavy to place in this. Then i believe that this effect is from the plugin skrollr. Have a look to the examples please and take a look in the source code of the website you shown in your Link.

But i noticed that this effect only is shown with mobile devices, not on a large desktop. On my desktop there is no effect by scrolling. Only when i change Firefox to the mobile preview Mode it is visible.
Hi,

I don't really understand what you mean with the "right to left scroll" on this block. I see no such scroll, I only see a regular parallax effect of that background.

.jpg  Parallax-DIV.JPG (Größe: 222,34 KB / Downloads: 24)

What you see on a mobile device is just the enlargement of that background while you press the link "show more" ("Mehr Anzeigen") ...
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
(27.04.2019, 10:37)Tommy Herrmann schrieb: Hi,

I do not really understand what you mean by "right to left scroll" on this block. I see no scroll, I only see a regular parallax effect of that background.

What you see on a mobile device while you press the link "show more" ...

Hi Guys

I am a Mac person and I  assure you that the image 'slides' from left to right and, for me, it has a parallax effect on the vertical scroll - I am using Google Chrome as my preferred browser - I did look at the source code and the use of the skrollr.js library - and I have visited the creators site and checked the examples and downloaded the his code

I'll have a 'play' tomorrow and see what I can demonstrate - I do have the Code Editor and am reasonably good in using it

Thanks for checking it out

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Bilder der Website von Mobirise werden nicht angezeigt nur der Text mobikfx750 48 2.996 Vor 3 Stunden
Letzter Beitrag: Steffen
  Mobirise Publikationsproblem nof15us 5 78 Vor 8 Stunden
Letzter Beitrag: nof15us
  Mobirise-mp3 Datei abspielen Thomas Saake 1 28 Vor 11 Stunden
Letzter Beitrag: Tommy Herrmann
  Mobirise-Backstretch Hintergrund Video Thomas Saake 2 70 16.06.2019, 15:06
Letzter Beitrag: Thomas Saake
  Mobirise-Meinung zur Gestaltung einer Gaststätten und Restaurantseite gesucht. Thomas Saake 3 110 29.05.2019, 12:50
Letzter Beitrag: c-laus
  Mobirise einzelne Seite lässt sich nicht publizieren Hansi151 4 105 29.05.2019, 10:52
Letzter Beitrag: Hansi151
  Visual Lightbox in Mobirise 4 einbinden UlfH 5 150 25.05.2019, 08:31
Letzter Beitrag: stobi_de
  Mobirise-Download Anzeige funktioniert nicht mehr Thomas Saake 11 190 21.05.2019, 16:16
Letzter Beitrag: Thomas Saake
  Mobirise-Code Editor Update Thomas Saake 4 159 20.05.2019, 12:04
Letzter Beitrag: Tommy Herrmann
  Wunsch an Mobirise c-laus 6 191 17.05.2019, 09:57
Letzter Beitrag: c-laus

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
nach oben An den Anfang der Seite scrollen
NetObjects Fusion Infos, Downloads und Updates Diese Website wird durch Bot-Trap vor Spam geschützt!